Inside Utrecht in the Circle
For the best 360 experience
(On all devices)
- Make sure that you have a modern version of your operating system installed;
- Being seated often gives the best viewing experience;
- People wearing glasses are advised to keep them on.
Browsers for Windows, OSX & Linux (Modern versions):
- IE 11 & Edge (only Windows)
Browsers for OSX and iOS (Modern versions):
Browsers for Android (Modern versions):
Problems using the VR-viewer?
- You like to watch the image in VR? Click on the VR-viewer icon.
- You don’t get the dynamic stereo view? Make sure that after scanning, your device opens in a browser (and not in the QR code scanner itself).
- Your image appears unsharp? Make sure you have the right settings for this viewer. Scan the code with the Cardboard app. You’ll find that code at the side of the In the Circle viewer.
For more troubleshooting tips, click here>>
No VR-viewer nearby?
No problem! You can also enjoy these photos on your laptop, desktop, tablet or smartphone. Enjoy it by “surfing” through the 360° photos, this is without the VR-effect.
The ultimate experience
Sit down in an office chair (with your VR-viewer on), and let someone spin you around to go all the way… at least 360°!
Note: You are dealing here with new technology, so errors may occur.